OUR ESTHETICIANS OF FEARLESS CHIC SKIN CARE™ & COSMETICS SPECIALIZE IN ALL NATURAL BENEFITS THAT TREAT THE SKIN EFFECTIVELY. WE COME ACROSS LOTS OF SKIN CONCERNS THAT CAN AFFECT THE OVERALL SELF-ESTEEM OF WOMEN IN THERE EVERYDAY LIVES. OUR GOAL IS TO EDUCATE OUR CLIENTS ABOUT NATURAL PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS THAT CAN IMPROVE THE OVERALL HEALTH OF THE SKIN AT HOME. THERE ARE MANY INGREDIENTS THAT WE USE REGULARLY THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE BENEFIT. IN FACT, SOME INGREDIENTS CAN HAVE THOUSANDS OF EVERYDAY USES. FOR EXAMPLE, LEMONS ARE SOMETHING THAT MANY USE AS A REFRESHING BEVERAGE OR A MARINADE FOR CULINARY PURPOSES, HOWEVER LEMONS HAVE MULTIPLE DAILY BENEFITS. LET’S TAKE A LOOK!
FIRST LET’S DISCOVER LEMONS ITSELF:
- LEMONS ARE A CITRUS FRUIT ENRICHED WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF VITAMIN C, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL TO THE HUMAN BODIES OVERALL HEALTH. LEMONS CONTAIN ABOUT 5-6% CITRIC ACID THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS SOUR TASTE. IT IS ALSO AN ANTIBACTERIAL.
- LEMON HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES AND ACCORDING TO HISTORY HAVE BEEN USED FOR ITS MEDICINAL AGENTS IN INDIAN TRADITION.
- LEMONS HAVE VERY MANY USES SUCH AS CULINARY USES FOR DRINKS AND MARINADE FOR MEAT, MEDICINAL USES FOR MOOD AND AROMATHERAPY, DEODORANT PROPERTIES THAT REMOVE GREASE STAINS AND DISINFECT,IN WATCHES TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY IN BATTERIES, AND AS A CLEANING AGENT FOR HOME AND INDUSTRIAL USE.
THE BIG QUESTION IS HOW DOES LEMON AFFECT MY SKIN?
- DARK UNDERARMS, KNEES, AND ELBOWS
- AGE SPOTS
- SKIN DISCOLORATION
- LOSS OF COLLAGEN
Skin brightener: Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production, says Marina Peredo, M.D., a dermatologist. That means it can help lighten age spots, dark spots, or a fake tan gone wrong. Remember to wear SPF when using lemon juice on your skin, though, since the citrus fruit can make your skin more sensitive to UV rays.
SO LETS MAKE LEMON AID!!!!!!
Bleach Underarms with Lemon
Lemon is not only a natural cleanser (why else would restaurants use washing bowls with warm water having lemon wedges in them!) but also has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. Its acidic properties help extensively in lightening your skin along with exfoliating dead skin cells. So, why not use lemon for lightening your dark underarms?
- Take a thick slice of lemon and rub your underarms daily before you go to have bath. Apply some moisturizer after bath as lemon also tends to make skin dry. You may also use lemon in different way, as told in the next point, to ensure it doesn’t dries up your skin.
- Add a pinch or two of tumeric, honey or yogurt to lemon juice. This will give you something like a paste. Apply this to your dark underarms and leave for about 10 minutes. Now wash off with water.
LAST, ENJOY A FRESH GLASS OF LEMONADE WITH YOUR LEFTOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!